this is my favorite internet phenomenon that i have experienced since i joined tumblr three years ago.
IMÁDOM! Megédesítette a napom. :)
Rare Ethiopian Opals
Large and rare pieces of rough Welo opal. This newly discovered type of opal was found in the Welo Amhara region in Ethiopia. The colors are brilliant and rival any top grade opal in the world. Most have an incredible brightness level with hot, neon multi-colors and multiple pattern mixes. The best trait of the Welo opal is that it can be one of the brightest opals in the world.
the “I love you don’t touch me” hahaha
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
- Earl Nightingale (via awakenedvibrations)
- Things my therapist told me today that almost made me burst out into tears. I need to remember this more often. (via finegoodsandfinefolks)